Follow Us:

Personal Tax Services

Personal Tax Services

Canadian Residents or US Citizens

Personal Tax Return

As a Canadian Resident it is required that you submit a personal tax return on all income earned for the year.

There are also many personal deductions that can be made as well.  Do you make political or charitable donations?  Are you saving for retirement with RRSP's?  Did you pay for medical expenses such as Prescriptions, Dentist or Optometrist?

Book an appointment today to come in and discuss your personal tax return and see how we can help.

US Tax Return

As US Citizens it is required that you report any income made for the year regardless of where you resided. We can submit this information at the same time as your Canadian Personal Tax Preparation.

Give us a call today to and we will ensure a smooth US tax return Vernon